How to Turn Off IMO Notifications on Lock Screen | Stop Lock Screen Notification of IMO Messenger


Hello Everyone! Welcome to Tech Hawk!

In this short video,  I am going to show you, how to turn off the irritating notification from IMO on the Lock Screen of your phone like this.
-So, to stop this, first of all, find the #IMO app. Then Tap and hold the icon. 
-Tap on ‘App Info’
-Go to ‘Permissions’
-Scroll down and find ‘Lock Screen Cover’ and turn that off

And you are done with disturbing IMO notifications on your lock screen.

Common Queries regarding this problem:
  • How to stop imo notifications on lock screen
  • How do I turn off IMO notifications on Lock screen
  • How do I stop pop up notifications on IMO
  • How can I hide IMO messages on Lock screen?
  • How do I stop notifications from showing on Lock screen?

Comments